Thanks to Melissa I have been officially tagged. It’s funny though because I didn’t think it was ME when I ready her post… that is until I clicked on the name Jen…. Lol! Ahh blond moments. Anyway, so here are my 7 random facts about me (some of these facts I don’t even think my friends know!):
- I always tell people that I am the oldest but in reality I am the middle child. My father has a child from a previous relationship that I have never met who is 10 years older than me.
- 5 years ago I took online courses to become a wedding planner but I never finished.
- I have always felt like I wanted to know more about God, even when I was a kid but I never really acted on that until 3 years ago when I became born again.
- I believe that there is one true, honest love for everyone but I think sometimes humans get impatient if they don’t find that love by a certain age so we give up on it. I don’t ever want to give up on being in that type of relationship.
- When I was a kid, I would eat bread soaked in milk… it wasn’t until I was a teenager that I found out my maternal grandmother did it, too.
- I’ve never been to Ireland but I would love to move there someday.
- Even though I am going to school for my bachelor’s degree, my “dream job” is to be a stay-at-home mom.
Ok, so I probably didn’t have to get so personal about a couple of those facts but I felt like I had to put myself out there a little bit. Now I need to ask 7 other people to do this… I’m not sure I have 7 but I will put who I can and we’ll see what happens… Mike, Mike, Christa, Megan, Jen, and you’re up!