I actually posted this two weeks ago on my facebook page but thought it might be interesting to post it here. I posted a similar blog in the fall with only 7 random facts but I have 25 here. Don’t worry though I won’t make anyone repost!
1) I am the oldest and I only have one biological sister
2) I consider Heather, Ashley, Pariesa, Sovany and other women in my church my spiritual sisters
3) I gave my heart to the Lord over 3 years ago and haven’t looked back since
4) I have a large extended family on my dad’s side but very little family on my mom’s side
5) I love my church family and am very blessed by each and every one of them even though I don’t always get to talk to them or spend time with them
6) I am blessed to have wonderful parents although there were a few rough years when I was younger and even though I’m not sure they understand the life I’m living but they support me no matter what
7) I will graduate in May with a BA in Legal Studies
8) I am praying that I can go to China this April for a 10 day mission trip but if I don’t get to go then, I’ll be planning to go in October
9) I love to read. Right now I am reading Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis and Kiss by Todd Dekker & Erin Healy.
10) I have a list of things I want to accomplish this year and one of them is to study the Bible more frequently
11) I like to scrapbook but I haven’t been able to do it in a while so I’m behind in putting together some pages
12) Someday I want to go to Ireland
13) I want to have kids someday – biologically and by adopting. Not sure how many but 3 seems to be a good number 🙂
14) I am single and although all of my friends are getting married and I want to get married myself, I know right now is not the right time.
15) I don’t like people to make a big deal about my birthday. Really all I would like is for someone to ask me what I would like to do instead of just trying to surprise me cuz I really dislike surprises.
16) I’ve never traveled outside the US
17) I am a very trusting person – sometimes to a fault
18) I’m also very loyal to those whom I trust
19) Right now I have 3 roommates but that will be changing by the end of the summer
20) This past summer, I finally experienced forgiving myself for the stupid things I did when I was young – too young to know better
21) I like living in New England for the change of seasons but hate this type of cold – if I wanted to live in below zero temperatures, I would have move to Alaska
22) when I was younger I didn’t have many girl friends but now, I am so thankful for the women in my life that I wish I had had more female friendship when I was younger.
23) I’m pretty decided that I’m not going to law school but I’m still going to take a year after I graduate to fully make up my mind
24) Although I wish I had made some different choices than I did when I was younger, I know that I am walking with God because of the choices I did make and I probably wouldn’t change anything that I have done
25) I am so blessed and love my life!