So, I got bored and decided to post another 25 random things… What can I say? There isn’t much going on here @ the office.
1. I have wonderful, supportive parents who have always encouraged me to find my own path, even when it wasn’t what they expected or planned for me.
2. I have a large extended family on my father’s side and thanks to facebook, I am getting to know some of them for the first time.
3. I always believed in a higher power but it wasn’t until going through a very unhealthy relationship in the summer of 2005 that I realized God was calling me to walk with Him.
4. I was always that girl who had a lot of guy friends and very few girlfriends, until now. My girlfriends are like my sisters.
5. I have one sister who is younger that I am very proud of. She has a bachelor’s degree and a good job. More than that, she has an amazing heart.
6. I feel called to go to China this spring and I am praying God will make a way for me to come up with the $2000 I need to go.
7. My heart is in Ireland and I would love to go – and bring my mama with me!
8. I finally got my passport this year.
9. When I love, I love with all that I am so when my heart is broken, it’s like a tornado came through and ripped my heart to shreds (yes, it’s dramatic, I know, but very true. ask my mom how she dealt with me when I broke up with my ex-boyfriend 5 years ago.)
10. Because of #9, I am very cautious of who I allow to get close to me and why I am waiting on God to reveal my husband to me. It’s a learning process that I am currently going through and I am stumble, but with God’s help, I will always get back up.
11. With 24+ first cousins, I have a lot of 2nd cousins and some of them are my age!
12. The desire of my heart is to be married, have children, and work even if it’s just part time. I would love to be a stay at home mom but I’m not sure I could stand being at home day in and day out.
13. I love photography and I would like to be able to take more pictures but school has take up a lot of my time. Hopefully when I finish my courses, I will be able to do that.
14. I like to scrapbook. My life is amazing and I want to make sure I have something to show my kids and grandkids someday.
16. I enjoy watching “old” movies like “White Christmas” and “Easter Parade.” I love the clothes!
17. My idea of the perfect wedding has changed over the last year partly because of watching friends planning their own weddings.
18. I don’t have many close friends from high school but the ones I do are the people I have known forever.
19. When I was younger, I wanted to be a writer. Or a dancer.
20. I love God and what He has done in my life.
21. I am moving back to my parent’s house after living “on my own” for a 1 1/2 years. It’s bittersweet but all God, no matter how much I question or complain.
22. I enjoy it when a man has an accent – Southern drawl, Irish, English, Australian are my favorites.
23. I have contemplated going to law school but my #1 choice school isn’t Harvard or Yale but a Christian based school in Virginia with a law school that is only 5 years old.
24. Most people know I have tattoos but not many have seen them. I am thinking about getting another one.
25. I love music. It’s the one thing that can change my mood.