So… I’m about a day late… Let me tell you this weekend I was flat out! I worked my 2nd job on Friday night only to get out late and to where I was supposed to be (a friend’s house) really late. Then the rest of the weekend was just as crazy! I won’t go into to too many details but I started to get a head cold because of it. First, it was a sore throat but now that is gone and I can feel a stuffy nose forming…
Here is my list from this past week… Some maybe obvious but we’re just getting started…
- I’m thankful for the prayers from my church family for spoken and unspoken requests.
- I’m thankful for my former roommate and best girl friend who knows just when I need fellowship.
- I’m thankful for the warmth of the sun on a Sunday afternoon during a church picnic the first weekend of October.
- I’m thankful for the fact that I can gather with a body of believers on a Sunday morning or Thursday evening to hear the Word of God.
- I”m thankful for those who have gone before and left us a wealth of knowledge about the Word to help us continue to study it.
So, it’s a start. 🙂 I pray you have a wonderful week.