It made me realize a few things:
- Maybe taking on a second job wasn’t such a good idea, let alone a God idea.
- It’s not conducive to fellowship with my friends and, more importantly, God.
- Taking on a second job doesn’t necessarily show my faith in God to provide for me…
And, so, I will be quitting my second job.
While I was sick this week, I had the opportunity to read a little bit and study a little as well. One of the books I got to read from was “Lists to Live By 4.” One of the lists is called “40 Often Overlooked Blessings.” Here are a few from that list that I liked…
6. I’m thankful for my good health.
7. I’m thankful for the sacred release of a good cry.
8. I’m thankful for the opportunity to let go gracefully without regrets.
9. I’m thankful for the miracle of waking up every morning.
10. I’m thankful for God’s perfect timing.